Williston Car Accident Lawyers
Recovering Compensation for Injured Car Accident Victims in Williams County and across North Dakota
North Dakota is routinely ranked as one of the United State’s 10 most dangerous states to drive in because of the number of car accidents that occur here. But what is worse, we almost always rank Number 1 or Number 2 for the most drunk-driving fatalities. In fact, nearly half of the deaths in North Dakota caused by a car accident were related to alcohol. This means that if we are consistently ranking at the top for car accident deaths, and ranking in the top ten for most dangerous states to drive in, then the non-fatal accidents that occur in our state are surely producing many serious injuries.
These injuries often leave the people of Williston, Williams County, and North Dakotans as a whole, with chronic pain and life changing consequences that can take a serious toll on their health, well-being, and finances.
Working with an experienced Williston car accident attorney can help you get the compensation you need to ensure you and your family are not suffering any more that you have to.
Sand Law PLLC has assembled a team of knowledgeable North Dakota car accident attorneys who are dedicated to the pursuit of justice by getting our clients the compensation they deserve while being caring and compassionate.
What to do after a North Dakota Car Accident
After you have been involved in a car accident, especially one in which you were injured or think you may have injuries, it is extremely important to take certain steps to protect you and your family in the future.
Make no mistake about it, your insurance company, and the other driver’s insurance company, are definitely not on your side. They are on the side of profits and will do anything they can to delegitimize your claim. In order to protect yourself, one of the first things you can do is begin to document the evidence of your Williston car accident.
Follow These Steps after a Williston Car Accident
- Take photographs and videos of the accident scene, of your car and any damages, photos of any injuries, and photos of anything around you that could help prove your accident claim later. Your attorney can always choose not to use a photo, but they can’t create a photo that was never taken.
- Collect information from the other driver or driver, including their name, insurance info, license plate information, etc.
- Immediately get the medical care that you need, regardless of how bad you think you were injured in the accident. In fact, seek medical care even if you think you aren’t injured, since adrenaline and shock can cause serious injuries to not show up until later.
- Contact law enforcement as soon as it is safe so that they can document the motor vehicle accident in order to provide later evidence for your car accident case.
- Collect information from eye witnesses to your car accident. Get their name, phone number, and email address, if possible. Witnesses to the actual collision will go a long way in helping your auto accident attorney provide you with the best legal representation later.
- Finally, seriously consider contacting a Williston injury attorney is experienced with car accident claims and who has a reputation for actually taking their cases to trial, when necessary. The longer you wait to hire a car accident attorney, the more evidence will be lost and the harder it will be to build a successful personal injury claim.
Keep Records for Your Car Accident Claim
Be sure to create a folder where you can keep each and every record that pertains to your accident injury case. For example, keep copies of medical records, police reports, documents from your insurance companies, correspondence with anyone regarding your claim, and a log of time spent on the phone, time at doctor’s offices, etc.
Getting Maximum Compensation for Your Car Accident Case
Car accidents are extremely stressful and expensive events. They are always unexpected and almost always threaten to ruin, or serious disrupt, someone financially, emotionally, or physically. Getting compensation for your car accident damages is the best way to ensure that you and your family are not suffering years later because of the accident.
Sand Law will work with you, your insurance company, the insurance adjusters, and any other liable parties to help you recover for your damages. North Dakota car accidents often leave victims with all kinds of bills and damages, for example:
- Medical bills
- Hospital and ambulance bills
- Rehabilitation and therapy costs, which could take months or years
- Lost wages from missed work
- Future loss of earnings
- Costs of future surgeries
- Pain and suffering
- And so many others, depending on the case
Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer You Can Trust
Ensuring that you have a good attorney client relationship can go a long way in making you feel comfortable during what can be an arduous process. The attorneys at Sand Law PLLC promise to treat you and your family with the utmost respect while ensuring that we are zealous and relentless when dealing with those who were negligent in causing your injuries.
Other law firms treat clients like another number in the books; we treat our clients like an important, and integral part of our lives–because you are. Without our clients, we couldn’t do what we do, and because of that, we are grateful and go out of our way to show it.
Sand Law’s attorneys are more than just your average personal injury attorneys. We are made up of trial lawyers that have real courtroom experience and a proven track record of getting our clients fair and just compensation for their injuries and damages.
Contact the Experience Williston Car Accident Attorneys at Sand Law Today
Do not wait to reach out to an attorney. The longer the wait, the more evidence will be lost and the greater your chances are of the insurance companies using the delay against you.
If you or a loved one were injured in a North Dakota car accident, or you believe that a car accident caused the wrongful death of your loved one, contact Sand Law PLLC today for a free consultation. We can be reached by clicking on the chat box on this page, by filling out our online contact form, or by calling us at 701-609-1510. We look forward to hearing from you.