Phone Number: 701-609-1510
Fax Number: 888-795-1753
Elisabeth Hewett is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s North Dakota office. She focuses her practice on representing clients in criminal defense matters. Elisabeth also represents clients with pardons, expungements, and record sealing.
Elisabeth is a graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Law in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Prior to law school, she received Bachelor of Science degrees in both political science and criminal justice, and graduated with honors from Minnesota State University, Mankato where she served as captain of the Division I women’s ice hockey team.
Elisabeth grew up on a grain and cattle farm in Manitoba, Canada where she likes to spend her time with family. She also enjoys spending time outdoors, playing hockey and golf, and traveling.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- North Dakota
- North Dakota U.S. District Court
- Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Court
- Three Affiliated – MHA Nation Tribal Court
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota – J.D.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato – B.S., Majors: Political Science & Criminal Justice
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Graduated with Honors – Minnesota State University, Mankato