North Dakota Criminal Defense Lawyers
Being charged with a crime can be one of the most serious circumstances on faces during their life. It is important that you hire an experienced, well respected attorney that will fight for your rights.
The attorneys at Sand Law, PLLC have handled countless criminal cases at all stages of litigation. From administrative hearings to jury trials our lawyers provide tough, intelligent representation. Whether you have been charged with a low-level misdemeanor or a serious felony, contact our office for a free initial consultation.
Click on the link below to review our exceptional case results.
1. How Do The North Dakota Criminal Law Attorneys Attack A Case?
- First, it is important to conduct an in-depth case evaluation. That means that the very first thing our attorneys do is compile all of the discovery in your case. Discovery generally all police reports, witness statements, audio/video evidence, reports, and crime lab evidence. Out attorneys then go through the evidence with a fine-tooth comb, searching for any legal, factual, statutory, or constitutional issues. Depending on the facts of your case, it may be necessary to submit a motion to suppress evidence or to dismiss the case. That is why an in-depth review is vital to any case evaluation.
Negotiating the Case
- Next, we discuss your case with the prosecution and relay any potential plea agreement negotiation with you. From this point, discuss with you the best strategy moving forward. This may entail accepting a plea deal in order to avoid jail time or to keep a crime off of your record.
- Finally, if after we discuss plea agreement options and decide it is in your best interest to forego that process – we take your case to trial. Our attorneys have an abnormally high success rate at trial, having secured multiple victories for both felony and misdemeanor cases.
2. What Types Of Cases Do The North Dakota Criminal Defense Attorneys Handle?
APC (Actual Physical Control), Arson, Assault, Battery, Bribery, Burglary, Child Abuse, Child Pornography, Computer Crimes, Controlled Substances Violation, Credit Card Fraud, DUS (Driving Under Suspension), Drug Crime, DUI (riving Under the Influence), DWI (Driving While Intoxicate/Impaired), Embezzlement, Expungements, Felonies, Fraud, Homicide, Identity Theft, Juvenile Crimes, Manslaughter, Money Laundering, Murder, Narcotics Crimes, Perjury, Prostitution, Rape, Reckless Driving, Robbery, Sex Crimes, Sexual Abuse, Shoplifting, Theft, Weapons Crimes, White Collar Crimes, and Wire Fraud.
3. Where Do The North Dakota Criminal Defense and DUI Lawyers Practice?
The North Dakota Criminal Lawyers handle cases in the Bakken Oil Field Region (Dickinson, Watford City, Williston) as well as throughout the entire State of North Dakota.