Local, Tough Representatives Fighting For You.
North Dakota is a place where people take pride in the work they do and the goals they accomplish. The attorneys and staff at Sand Law are not any different. We are honored to represent residents throughout the state when they face a legal challenge. We devote our resources to helping you effectively and efficiently get the best outcome possible.
The attorneys at Sand Law are seasoned litigators and experienced trial lawyers. Our team has the experience you need to handle a wide range of matters, involving:
- >> Criminal Charges such as DUI/DWI, drug crimes, weapons offenses, domestic disputes, assault and battery, theft offenses and white collar crime.
- >> Business Matters, including business formation, contract disputes, civil representation, and business litigation.
- >> Personal Injuries that happen as a result of oil field accidents, automobile collisions, truck accidents, slip-and-falls and wrongful death matters.
- >> Real Estate Transactions, contracts, disputes and development.
- >> Issues related to Mineral Rights, including quiet title actions, lease preparation and disputes, recovering interests, preparing title opinions, forming trusts, and other general title matters
- >> Debt Collection issues including business to business collections, lien disputes, unpaid contracts, and post-judgment collections.
A Reputation You Can Trust. Results You Can Rely On.
When you need legal representation Sand Law is a firm you can rely on to handle your matter with experience and professionalism. Sand Law, PLLC is well respected in the legal community and has a reputation for getting trusted results. Our clients appreciate the attention that we give to their case as well as their individual concerns.
With offices in Watford City, Williston, and Bismarck – our attorneys are strategically located to serve the citizens of Western and Central North Dakota. The lawyers in our office offer representation throughout the state involving business law, collection matters, personal injury, real estate law, and criminal defense.
Time is of the essence in any legal matter. Do not hesitate to call Sand Law and schedule your free initial consultation.